stalin

stalin

Sunday, August 6, 2017

You keep using that word "man"

I don't think it means what you think it does.

Vegan cafe charges 18% "man tax" to address wage gap

The Handsome Her shop, in Melbourne, Australia, had hoped to shine a light on the gender pay gap with its controversial new rules.
Owner Alex O’Brien, who is also a feminist, told the Broadsheet website: ‘I do want people to think about it, because we’ve had this (pay discrepancy) for decades and decades and we’re bringing it to the forefront of people’s minds.
‘I like that it is making men stop and question their privilege a little bit.’

I'm sure the cafe was built by pure girl power.
What self respecting "man" would eat there.
I sense a true money maker opportunity here.  
There could be true girl power products only.
Think about it there are all kinds of virtue signalling products and services.
The possibilities are endless.
Call me when there is a girl power company dealing with this snafu.

Checkmate I'm tiring of pussy privilege.

No comments:

Post a Comment