Daytona International Speedway track president Chip Wile made the announcement Saturday afternoon during the XFINITY Series race at the 2.5-mile superspeedway. He said all reserved grandstand — or stadium — seats had been purchased for the second consecutive year.
“The ticket demand for the Daytona 500 continues to be a constant in our sport,” Wile said. “Likewise, the race continues to be the perfect kickoff to a new NASCAR season, showcasing the unique and energized at-track experience that our sport – and our stadium – provides to our fans.
Unlike a few years ago there's 60,000 fewer seats.
Crowing about a sellout of a race that a few short years ago would have been a 66% showup is a sign of desperation only surpassed by me at closing time.
Keep on fucking that chicken NASCAR.
Now is really my time too with an Elliott back in prime position for wins.
They lost me in their search for hipsters and douchebags and won't get me back.
Plus I was stuck with Kasey Kahne.
A first class seller of women's NASCAR wear but a decidedly less than mediocre driver.
I you want a wall knocked down he's the motherfucker you want though.
Some peoples rednecks I swear.